Saturday, February 12, 2011

Random hour trip to Busch Gardens...

Before going to the lovely Florida State Fair, opening day... I had to make a stop at Busch Gardens to see the latest and greatest views of Cheetah Hunt (ka,wiz,bitch,blah,whatever, get over it losers it's called Cheetah Hunt) and while there also try out awful Gwazi and see if the new flyers make the ride any better or whatever.... Oh, and I needed time for some Hippo viewing, that came with a side of ducks.

Yeah, Gwazi isn't good now....Rerideable, yes... But even with PTC's I COULD reride if needed.... Flyers did to Gwazi just as they did to Hersheypark's Wildcat.... It took a ride with a good layout that was just rough.. And turned it into a slow boring ride that does nothing.. and while it does nothing.. semismooth.... It took away pretty much all the speed and excitement. (and do to re-tracking only one side was open.)
So yeah.....you made it 'smoother' (kinda) but you lost everything else the ride had.....ZzZzz

But at least something good. I hope... Is in the works over at Busch... What is likely the only roller coaster in the world where riders will also have the chance to view Hippos from! Cheetah...thing.
 Yay

So uh, yeah.. Thats it. Gwazi sucks... Busch's Pizza Buffet is still amazing... Cheetah Hunt should be fun... I saw a Hippo... Ducks were on parade.. I fed some other ducks.. It rained.. Montu didn't seem open but I didn't care... And I left Busch Gardens only having ridden Gwazi.. Ew.... But then it was time for the State Fair!

4 comments:

  1. Gwazi wasn't that bad to start with, I think it only got disproportionate hatred because it's at a popular park surrounded by very good rides.

    And lol, only you would go and only ride the worst thing there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had better places to be. If it wasn't for the Pizza Buffet, I doubt Busch would have been visited at all :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. We should have gone to the aquarium, stopped in for pizza and then hit up the fair! (and left Gwazi for another day. We've never ridden it since have we?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, cause the only time we've been back, wad for Cheetah Hunt Media Day :P

    ReplyDelete