Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Florida Aquarium, but mostly Cliff the penguin!

Yaayyyyyyy! It may have taken nearly five years, but I visited the Florida Aquarium... Annddd I got to play with a little African Penguin named Cliff!
Ok, photos and stuff.

Woo, the Florida Aquarium
Damn, were a bit too early for their new LEMUR LAND! 
Guess we'll be back in 2014 :D

also, both of these signs amused me.....
Tellin' it like it is, I guess.
Turtles, yup
Shh, its ducky nap-time....
This lobster thing was out of control.
SO IS THIS LADY WHO IS HOLDING A GATOR..s...FACE
She was screaming about not petting gators in the wild, or something. 
Once I saw the photo I had to leave (couldn't stop laughing)
Black-necked Stilt!
Florida natives and super cool. I want one for a pet.
Oh yeah, and it's an aquarium.. so they have fish (and legos)
They've got sharks too.
Yup, sharks.
and little Sea-Horses too!
(They had leafy seadragons too, but they weren't fully on display yet)
Shout out to the New England Aquarium! NEAQ woo!
And because its hot here, they even have a little waterpark out back!
but.... more importantly.....
they have this....
Oh man!
Ooooh mannnn
Yeesss!!!!
CLIFF! the awesome little African Penguin I got to play with!!!!!
(video below)
yaayyy!!!!

So yeah, the Florida Aquarium
Its pretty neat and I'll be having to go back once their non-Floridian RINGTAILED LEMURS are on display!! And the aquarium is AZA so that's good too.

Also, I should have a second post coming in the next day or two and I've still got stuff from June and July that will go up at some point, woo.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to mention the most important part, we had Cliff all to OURSELVES!!!!

    ReplyDelete