Wednesday, March 9, 2016

The 2015 Southwest Fall Festival

Woo, uh, a fair!
The Southwest Fall Festival
After selling gourmet macaroni and cheese in Windermere one night, I made my way down the street to the fair. I didn't ride anything.. I only went to take a few photos.
(but in the past I've ridden the drop tower and orbiter here)
Woo.. fair food... and things.
Chance Wheel
Mulligan Sea Ray
Orbiter
Round-Up that had a pretty neat light package including some pretty epic strobe-lights. 
Wisdom Tornado
The SBF Drop Zone is now covered in LED's and looked rather nice.
Musik Express had been half converted to LED... The parts they updated looked lovely, now just to finish the job.
Ali Baba
Carousel
Oh, and that Dragon Wagon that I've now seen like 10 times...
(And still haven't even tried to ride..haha)
Uh, Midway Games
Quack... quack?!
Mr. Pig wants you to feed him your trash.. and stuff.
And look, its uh, me?
Woo.

No comments:

Post a Comment