Thursday, August 28, 2014

Dinosaur................. World (oh man!)

So... um.... there's this place along the side of I4 in Plant City you pass going to Busch Gardens from Orlando called.......
 Dinosaur World. 
Well... five years of curiosity got the best of me so I made a visit with Jeff one afternoon. Seeing is how it was always just off the highway on the way to Busch made it so hard to wanna stop and visit, knowing I could just go a bit more and ride Kumba or SheiKra but what we found ended up being rather amusing and while not overly worth saying it was worth the trip I can at least now say umm, I've been?

Ooooh man!
Yeesss!
I wish they had sold this in the gift shop, seemed like a missed opportunity.
The park ended up being much bigger than we assumed.
For the most part you walk along well shaded boardwalks and look at sculptures of dinosaurs and other animals.
Uh, like these Woolly Mammoths!
And these.... things
(most are labeled but I didn't get photos of everything)
Tyrannosaurus?
?????
????? 2.0
Parasaurolophus! Hey look, I can identify one!
Um... yeah ???? 3.0
Carnotaurus!
(Definitely not our Dino!...... GET IT?!)
OOOOH MAN!
This is gonna be good!
(as I sing the Jurassic Park theme song to myself)
What the hell is this?!
Oh my god!
WTF?!
Guess they weren't kidding...
Haha, showing off how they ripped off Dinosaur Comics
(Had to get a cell saying "internet" too!)
Umm.... yaayyy!


How odd.

Dinosaur World

1 comment: