Saturday, June 7, 2014

SMAC, or... how I rode 500 miles in a Food Truck.

Long story short.... Jeff decided he wanted to own a Food Truck and sell Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese. After months of planing and such... suddenly we found ourselves in Florence, South Carolina and Jeff was about to drop more money than I've made in my life... buying a Food Truck.
SMAC, South Carolina Mac and Cheese
(I just kinda tagged along for the ride and sort-of documented the adventure.)

So, uh, well... here it is! The SMAC Food Truck!
Coming soon to Central Florida / Orlando area events soon!
(extremely soon! :D)

A few photos of the exterior, including a hidden palmetto tree
(you know, the state tree of South Carolina!) 
Hey look, its me :D

Inside the prep-area photo?

A few photos of the cab...
Hey look, the jump seat I'll be riding back to Orlando in....
And the view I'll have on the way.
Oh Jeff, you're like a kid in a candy store
(or like me when I see an animal)
And, were off. Only 500 more miles to go!
Woo woo... adventures!
Sweet, we made it to the Georgia state line!
And a lunch stop at TJ Flats! <3
Potentially the first photo ever of the SMAC Truck in Georgia!
Back on the road again, soon after lunch we were crossing into Florida <3
Gas stop (snack stop?)
Damn.....
Shout out to Wild Adventures!
(soon?)
Jacksonville! Uh, the largest city in Florida. And also one of the first landmarks in our travels.
Umm... I'd like to not be on fire.
Sunset from the 95/I4 interchange in Daytona.
Ah, The City Beautiful
The lights of Downtown Orlando blur past us.
And.... we made it.
Uh, I guess this is also the first time I've ever been dropped off at my house in a truck?

Sweet... Well, any day now SMAC should be on the streets of Orlando serving up super yummy Gourmet Macaroni and Cheese and I hope for the best for Jeff and his new business. Come check it out once its rollin'

Once again, a plug for the SMAC twitter and Facebook pages
(Be sure to follow and like!)

SMAC, South Carolina Mac and Cheese
                                           Website - http://www.smacfoodtruck.com/



BONUS PHOTO!!!
Uh, 31 big blocks of cheese in my fridge!

(mmmmm, cheese)

No comments:

Post a Comment