Saturday, June 7, 2014

It might have taken forever.......but

Seven Dwarfs Mine Train is now....
 open at the Magic Kingdom!
So after what seemed like forever-ever... and ever some-more... the all new Seven Dwarfs Mine Train coaster is now open and... its pretty fun too! The wait may have been long but the ride looks pretty flawless and its more fun than I expected. It may be a little on the short side but you gotta remember, its in Fantasyland, an area of the park that until Storybook Circus became part of, had ZERO rides with a height limit. The only real complaint I have would be the dark ride in the middle being a bit short... but there wasn't much room to work with I guess.

Some off ride photos...

and a few on-ride photos too!

Oh hey look, a photo of me as well!
Sweet.... now to just get my SMAC post up.. and that Dinosaur World one too.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment