Thursday, October 15, 2015

Queens Zoo :3

Because... Animals.
(and the fact none of the area coasters I came to ride were open yet)

Woo, The Queens Zoo!
Uh, my first NYC Zoo?
The Zoo is a pretty small, basically being a ring along one main pathway with the petting zoo being across the street. uh, pathway.
Flowers.. and stuff.
The Zoo had some surprisingly nice landscaping, almost like a garden that featured animals.
And even a misting area to cool off at.
Oh.. and um, also... animals.
Like this herd of American Bison
And this Sassy Bird
Sea Lions and their pool.
Sleepy sleepy time for Mr. Sea Lion
Worlds Fair leftover.
The Scarlet Macaw
Roosevelt Elk
And um.. Lady Elk? maybe?
Miss Puma didn't seem to happy to see me...
(she probably wanted to eat me)
 'Murica
Oh, its like I'm back home.. Only they aren't just in the parking lot for Magic Kingdom...
(Nah, Disney removes them before they get that big... most of the time)
Oh man! A Sandhill Crane!!!
<3
(Also, I don't think I've ever seen one.. uh.. sitting before)
AKA, doing the 'butt thing' :D
<3 quack... quack.. quack :V :V
Andean Bear!
I had no idea they even had a bear here until I saw the map :D
Coyote
King Goat?
llallamamas... and stuff.
Moo?! Moo indeed!
See, some Texas Long-Moo's

Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment