Thursday, October 8, 2015

No Mark, it's not named after the beer!

Fantasy Forest at the Flushing Meadows Carousel
A leftover from the 1964 New York World's Fair and the fifth oldest park in the state of New York. (and semi-Disney affiliated)
Woo, Fantasy Forest
I got myself enough tickets for two rides, since most of them were meant for little kids... And I had two more stops to make that day.
(and since Yatpay overslept, he didn't get the joy of watching me ride things here... haha)
Making an extremely short lap around the park, I saw their S&S Frog Hopper.
The Queens Himalaya
Zamp built Queens Motor Speedway
The Corona Choo Choo Zamp built train....
......and the reason I was here
Ahh... the Corona Cobra Coaster
(No Mark, it's not named after the beer)
+1, woo woo!
Opened here in 2013, the ride was relocated from a now closed Jeepers in Southfield, Michigan.
Ha, I was the first rider of the day and pretty much the only person in the park, but the op cycled the train once so I could get a photo of it running. Before heading to the only other ride I rode here.
The Fantasy Forest Carousel / Flushing Meadows Carousel
Built for the 1964 Worlds Fair by combining two historic carousels located in Coney Island
Yaayyy, historical Carousels

And don't forget to check out my AMAZING Vine video.... Video
Woo

No comments:

Post a Comment