Sunday, April 15, 2018

The Apopka Fair

So.... Uh... I visited the Apopka Fair at Kit Land Nelson Park in Apopka, Florida for the first time ever....? yay?

This was my first fair exclusively by Paradise Amusements.
(I had seen them do a collaborated Midway elsewhere, last year)
Giant Wheel built by Expo Wheels. I didn't ride it here, but I've ridden this one before... And the ride experience can be summed up with one word. Cheap.
Surf City walk through Funhouse.
Haunted Mansion, a tiny walk through haunt. The actual 'show' building wasn't even half the length of the facade.
""Speed Freak"" Himalaya.
Not sure who built this or where it came from... But I had seen it once before at the Lake County Fair.
The people riding it seemed to be having a good time. haha.
 Odd.
The ARM Vertigo was probably the newest and best kept piece at the fair.
The Technical Park Street Fighter looked like it had seen better days.
(Skipped it here, but I have ridden this exact one elsewhere)
Chance Wipeout.
Super Slide
Wisdom Area 51 gravatron ride.
ARM 1001 Nachts
.....and now for the one ride... I did ride.
Behold, the China Dragon!
A Wisdom built Orient Express coaster.
And since it was a new for me... It became coaster #925....!
(....just 75 till I hit 1000!)
((I should feel ashamed of myself, but I'm not))
Totally worth it.
Totally.
Also, also, I won this fantastic 'Poop Emoji' hat from the Water Gun Fun game.... Because, well, I'm an adult... Or something.

Uh, woo?

No comments:

Post a Comment