Monday, April 8, 2013

Central Florida Fair..... With Nolan

Well, yeah, Central Florida Fair... with Nolan.
So..... I found out Nolan (born/raised in Metro-Orlando....) had never been to the Central Florida Fair, IE: Orlando's fair. In fact he had never been to any fair! 
So while this fair had nothing new for me as far as the ride lineup goes, it was kinda neat going with someone who had never been on or even seen most of these rides before. yaayyy
So here we are... The Central Florida Fair.
While the Midway seems to continue to shrink in size, sadly
Wade Shows still puts on a fantastic event.
The MegaDrop was the first...and last ride we rode 
(and some 5 other times in between!)
I'd never done Wade's Wipeout.. And Nolan seemed to like it 
(while making some amusing faces)
So we rode it twice..
Fighter was here, I had skipped it a few weeks earlier at the Florida State Fair.
Good LORD this ride has fallen apart. The arms didn't even swing around... So it just kinda spun you around. What happened to this Mondial beast?!
Hidden behind Fighter was Kick Flip, the Larson High Roller <3 
((Car Crash : THE RIDE))
They had some BS rule where it needed X-Number of riders to run this year... 
So we only got one ride, barely. 
Zyklon has been repainted and renamed Crazy Cat. It was running nicely and looked rather nice.
It was one of two adult coasters at the fair.

RC-48 being the other, seemed to be running better than it was at the 
Florida State Fair, if there is such a thing as....better
Pirate was back again, only my second time seeing it 
:D swinging ships :D
Ugh, White Water. It might look like it was a nice day... but it was rather cold. 
And not just "Florida Cold" but like, actual cold. And yeah... we still rode it :/
So we went for a spin-dry-ride on the Gravatron.
It ended up being one of the most fun rides I've have on one in a long while... despite the fact I was offered weed while riding it by some random guy....
Spin Out, ridden twice... 
Got to watch an iPhone fly away and smash on our second ride.
Zipper, also ridden twice <3
Hit-In-2000!
ALSO ridden twice!... 
I still love the looks of this ride, even if it was missing almost all its neon at the CFF. :(
DLR hoodie VS. WDW hoodie. 
Not planned but slightly amused us.
Cuckoo Haus... we did it real quick to kill time before PIG RACING!
Vertigo, and such. Hey guess what, yeah, ridden twice...
By this point I should have just said we rode pretty much everything twice
Everything... but this. I guess after having the Huss Fly Away near me, a Dartron Cliffhanger doesn't cut it.
(I would have skipped it all together if not for Nolan wanted to ride)
Hey look, downtown Orlando!
 ¡¿noʎ ǝɹɐ ǝɹǝɥʍ 'ɟɟǝſ
Mmhmm....
So yeah, my fourth trip to the Central Florida Fair was rather fun. I'm already excited for next years fair!
Woooooooo!!!!!

Bahbahbah, so I'm gonna play around with this "schedule" feature on blogger and make something else I crapped-out just right now post in a few days to act like I'm activity blogging or something. I don't know. At the end of my posts is where I just kinda go off and ramble because outside of maybe five people I don't think anyone is even reading this... So why not ramble!

1 comment:

  1. I was at home.... Why was the Enterprise a no-show a week and a half earlier?

    ReplyDelete