Sunday, April 21, 2013

The Lovely KMG High Swing

Yup, I got to ride the semi-temperamental KMG High Swing, Sky Swing, 200 foot tall portable Swing Tower at the 2013 Florida Strawberry Festival. It was fun.... 
here's way toooo many photos of it.
 
Sky Swing.... Swing Tower!
Oooh.... I'm excited!
At the top of the nearly 200 foot tower.
Ah... Sky Swing.... towering over the rest of the midway.
I guess it's... The New Tourist Attraction. 
Yeah, I wasn't kidding when I said it towered over the midway!
Ha, the ARM Vertigo swing tower looks soooo tiny from up here!
(The Yellow tower on the right)
Its very smooth and quite.
But there were speakers mounted on the lift unit.... they didn't seem to play any audio so I'm not sure what they were for...
(also, check out the naughty bits)
 Weeeeeee
Long way down.
Sky Swing! yaayyyyy
 Top of the fair!
Ah, sunset... Almost time for some night rides :D
Sweet
The ride is very classy looking at night.... 
but I kinda wished it had some colors on it.
yaayyy night rides! Swinging high over Plant City.
Pretty...
Ah, after some six rides on it... I'm a fan of the ride... And I hope it sticks around (it is/was up for sale)... and had a pretty rough first season here in the States... Hoping 2013 goes better for it and that Sky Attractions, Inc. hangs on to it. I'd hate to loose such a massive/impressive ride. The only really negative thing I can say about the ride is the seats/lapbar arnt very forgiving. I saw more than a few people get "walk of shamed" off it.. And even I had a harder time getting the lapbar to lock.. But only in SOME seats, not all?  Not sure what was up with that.
(AND JEFF RIPPED HIS PANTS OPEN ON IT!)
..............
Oh hey, its me.

No comments:

Post a Comment