Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Does this make me a Carny?

Yes?
So.... the SMAC Food Truck was invited to take part in the Port Orange Family Days event in Port Orange, Florida. The first fair the truck has been at... So since we worked a carnival, does that make us carnies now?
Hey look! The SMAC Food Truck!
<3
The midway was provided by Swyear Amusements.
I think this was the first time I've seen this show.
A whole bunch of upside down rubber ducks?
Portable Chance Wipeout.
This is only like the third one I've seen traveling.
Wacky Shack.
Looked newly painted / rethemed / nice.
Odd... almost homemade looking "Superman" ride?
Dizzy Dragons
Sweet, a Chance Zipper
Zipper again.
and a Musik Express
Oh also... a Wisdom Dragon Wagon named "Magic Dragon"
a credit I didn't have.
I was too tall.... Although I didn't even try
(nor did I really care)
((and since it had the smaller train style I didn't wanna embarrass myself))
Yup

No comments:

Post a Comment