Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Orlando Eye... or I-Drive Live.. or I-Walk... or, whatever they wanna call it (PT.2)

Well, I guess this is an update to this previous post.
Woo, so the giant Orlando Eye Sky Wheel project is becoming giant after all!

Since most of the inner wheel frame is now in place I stopped by the complex to take a few photos on my way to work last Monday.
Orlando Eye's sign is ready to be put in place
(and there's gonna be a 4D cinema experience.... who knew?)
Random Intamin.. stuffs... for the wheel.
Oh hey, and the wheel itself is now in fact.... a wheel!
The top most part is a little less than what 1/2 the total height will be. Once completed it will stand just over 400 feet tall
(although it still doesn't look it.... for now)
Oh hey, that guy, again.
Since taking these photos the last piece of inner frame was put into place.
The other frame should start going in really soon and we'll start seeing the full size of the wheel.

yaayyy.

No comments:

Post a Comment