Saturday, May 5, 2018

iPlay? Maybe not... But iRode

Because who wouldn't wanna stop at a 155,000 square foot enclosed amusement park in New Jersey while driving from Boston to Orlando by way of Pigeon Forge?! I mean.. there's a coaster inside sooooo...
iPlay America opened in late 2011... but went pretty much unnoticed by the coaster community until 2016 when the park decided to install an SBF Spinning Coaster. Dusa Rob was surprised to find out he'd now have a coaster in the town he lived and went to check it out... A few months later while I was driving back home to Orlando after visiting my parents, I made my visit. ha

iPlay America, yup.
Inside was actually... surprisingly nice.
Like, its way bigger than I was expecting and there were a lot of people here!
Sky Trail High Ropes Course
Dizzy Dragons
Spin Zone Bumper Cars
Carousel
Happy Swing
Kite Flyer
Uhhh........

But also, the reason we came here.....
Ah... Behold the amazingness that is... Freedom Rider
Because who wouldn't wanna +1 on an SBF Spinning Coaster?!
One of at least 11 I've ridden so far...with plans to ride at least *6* more new for me ones this year
:D
yaayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment