Thursday, November 7, 2013

Uh.... Southwest Fall Festival?

So yeah... that Southwest Fall Festival..fair......thing... that happens in Orlando every fall
It has rides and stuff... (Via Carol Stream Amusements)
So yeah... again, the Southwest Fall Festival.
 Its just a small Church Fair in Orlando.. but its also just down the street from my house.. So Jeff and I walked around for a bit. We didn't ride anything but in the past we've been on most of their rides elsewhere.
 The main Midway and stuff.
 Games....and stuff
Oh yeah, and there were rides... Like this SBF Drop Zone tower
and this Chance Wheel.

Ooh and this Tivoli Orbiter
(that was in my photo of the day a few years ago)
 The Mulligan SeaRay was closed while we were there.
 Aw, Musik Express. I remember when Sam Pino used to bring this kind to the Melrose carnival :(
 *proof I'm not a credit whore* 
I've now been to like.. 10 spots where Carol Stream's kiddie coaster has been.. and I've still not ridden it!
 Yaayyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment