Friday, March 21, 2014

Osceola County Fair and stuff

So once again... we were in Kissimmee.. but at least this time there's a Huss Top Spin!
I've gone to the Osceola Fair a few times now.. but only the years the Top Spin has shown up, seeing online that it was at the 2014 fair Jeff and I made sure to show up and take a few rides. Back in 2012 we got this amazing triple-cycle ride that was lovely.. this year it didn't seem to be running to its potential but I saw a video online a few days later showing it going full-out (I think we were there opening day so they might have been going easy on it)
Woo, the 2014 Osceola County Fair!
(moooo?!)
Wait no, I mean... Quack quack!!
((quack!!!))
And also... this little bunny :D
Bonus Ring-Tailed LEMUR!!!
Ok, onto the rides and stuff!
Mmmm...... the only full sized Top Spin traveling in North America and the only reason I'd wanna visit a Strates Show spot.
(and its run pretty well too!)
yaayyy! Jeff and I got stuck on the ride for a few minutes after it faulted midride
Oh yeah, and it was the second time in a week we'd been stuck on a Huss Top Spin having already been stuck on Deggeller's TS2 at the State Fair a few days before.... <3
Oh hey, look... its that Ferris Wheel that ruined our trip here the last time we visited the fair.....
We skipped the Wacky Worm having ridden it back in 2010 (lame, I know)
Zyklon was back and repainted since our last time seeing it.
It was running so well we rode it twice 
(and on a tickets day too!)
The Wave Swinger was ridden as well.
As was the Sky Flyer... that was sadly running a rather short cycle
ahahaha.... Yeah, the Happy Swing was skipped... but sadly Jeff and I have ridden two of them already :-\
And we took our first ride on the Zipper for the year as well.. 
(The one at State Fair never seemed to run when we were there and the Central Floria Fair one was closed as well....)
Well, maybe.... It all depends on if the Top Spin shows up. :P
woo woo

Off topic a little... I wonder how you pronounce
Fjölskyldugarðurinn

1 comment:

  1. Strates had stepped up their game this year. I was impressed. It's too bad that they lost the NYS Fair, I can't help but think it's because the past few years their show looked like shit. And that Zipper was running exceptionally well!

    ReplyDelete