Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Random closed Church Fair..... with SANDHILL CRANES!!!

So we found this fair out in Orange County that was reviewed 
Well, uh... it was going on again this year... but it was closed when we got to it so I was pretty bummed. Mostly because this year there was a rare Chance Rok-N-Rol ride setup. Oh well, I'll have to wait until the State Fair next year to see it again. Anyways.... I took a few photos and then we found some Sandhill Cranes walking around the fairgrounds! <3

The fun slide labels the show as 21st century shows but last year while looking around we determined that the show was made up of 2 or 3 small shows that combined
The Carousel looked better than last year.
 So did the train....
but I guess thats because it wasnt laying in the mud this time...
The Tilt now has a Spiderman theme... I think.
 Freshly painted too
 Paratrooper
Random Chance Wipeout that wasn't here last year
 Never seen this Ghost Manor ride before either...
In fact... I've never seen a darkride with cars like this before...
 ever.
 Mini-Enterprise looking kinda... odd, painted all black now.
and then we saw this......
newly painted? A Chance Rok-N-Rol!
Yup.
As I was taking my last few photos.. I looked just past the fair and saw a family of Sandhill Cranes enjoying a walk past the fairgrounds <3
 
OH! And they had babies! 
 So while it kinda sucked to see a fair and not be able to enjoy any of the rides.... (mostly just missing out on the Rok)
but I do enjoy Sandhill Cranes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment